K12 SWP Invoicing
K12 Strong Workforce Program grantees receive 70% of the awarded funds as an advance once the contract between the lead LEA and BACCC/Cabrillo CCD is ratified. LEAs may invoice for expenditures made over the initial 70% advance at anytime and no later than 6 weeks after the last fiscal report of the grant is due. To invoice, expenditures must first be reported in NOVA.
Steps to Invoice
- Obtain a detailed general ledger report from you accounting/business office showing K12 SWP expenditures for the invoice period (spreadsheet preferred)
- Report all grant expenditures in NOVA. Match expenditures most also be reported in NOVA before a payment will be made on a submitted invoice.
- Print to PDF the last certified fiscal report from NOVA to include with invoice in Step 5
- Complete the K12 SWP Invoice and Certification of Grant Expenditures form, available to below. Ensure that the remit address is the same as the one on your contract.
- Upload the form, the detailed general ledger report and the NOVA fiscal report using the button below.