NextGen Cyber Talent, provides a platform for underprivileged and underserved students to get additional training in tools from industry leaders such as Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, Securonix, and Savyint to complement their CC courses and prepare them for its Internship Program. To support the training, participants learn cybersecurity and data protection concepts, techniques, processes and solutions from instructor/ coaches who are domain experts and stalwarts in the field of cyber technology.
Students can apply at https://www.nextgencybertalent.com/students/
In addition to the internship program, students at qualifying colleges (currently CCSF and Merritt) may also apply for Completion Incentive Grants.
- Fortinet Network Security Expert Program
- Palo Alto Cybersecurity Foundational Courses
- Securonix SYNPR Training
- Grant Thornton Privacy Training
- Internet of Things (IOT) Course
- FAIR Analysis Fundamentals Training
- Saviynt Identity & Access Governance